ChildNet, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit community-based care (CBC) agency servicing Broward and Palm Beach County. We are contracted with the State of Florida, Department of Children and Families, to provide case management support to abused, abandoned, and neglected children. ChildNet is nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and employs over 450 staff at its location in Ft Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, Florida.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein.
Job Summary: This position supports the Intake and Placement department to complete clerical tasks, prepare correspondence, complete forms, and assist with report and budget preparations.
The items listed above are intended to provide an overview of the essential functions of the job. This is not an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities that the position may be required to provide.
- Distribute department correspondence and other materials according to schedules.
- Arrange calendars and coordinate schedules for meetings, interviews, travel, equipment maintenance, and department activities.
- Verify accuracy of reports, plans, and forms. Provide copies of necessary documents and distribute to relevant team.
- Responsible for maintaining department logs, records maintenance procedures, and filing systems.
- Perform as liaison and communicate between supervisors, professional staff, other departments, external agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
Years of Experience:
- Two (2) years of Administrative experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to make complex decisions and balance the needs of stakeholders involved.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite programs.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
ChildNet is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, disability, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, veterans status or military service obligation, medical condition, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression and any other status protected by applicable law. Including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and CFOP 60-10, Chapter 4. ChildNet is also a Drug-Free Workplace (DFWP).
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Case Mgmt