Benefits & HRIS Coordinator
ChildNet, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit community-based care (CBC) agency servicing Broward and Palm Beach County. We are contracted with the State of Florida, Department of Children and Families, to provide case management support to abused, abandoned, and neglected children. ChildNet is nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and employs over 450 staff at its location in Ft Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, Florida.
Job Summary: This position supports the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions. Responsible for employee data, benefits and record compliance, administrative and project-oriented duties. Supports the Human Resources Department with activities including the update of HRIS (UltiPro System), recruitment, new employee onboarding, employment records, filing, clerical, and additional duties as assigned.
The items listed above are intended to provide an overview of the essential functions of the job. This is not an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities that the position may be required to provide.
- Plan and assist with annual Open Enrollment period.
- Process and assist employees with New Hire Employee enrollments and Qualifying Life Event changes.
- Process COBRA benefit events with outside vendor.
- Coordinate benefit issues on behalf of employees with providers and/or Broker.
- Reconcile invoices monthly and coordinate payments with the accounting team.
- Plan, conduct, and report results of audits to ensure all enrollments are accurate and that dependent information is correct for each employee and work closely with accounting for monthly, quarterly and year end reconciliations and audits.
- Partner with HR functional leads to define and track key metrics to measure the success of our HRIS programs.
- Create and maintain standard and ad-hoc reports using a variety of HR data sources.
- Ensure a high degree of data integrity and accuracy by performing regular data audits and partnering with stakeholders to resolve data issues.
- HRIS Maintenance -Maintain data integrity in UltiPro by running reports, analyzing data, and updating employee records.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling ALL employee data.
- Manage HRIS support email and voicemail boxes ensuring all requests are responded to within 24 hours of receipt.
- Manage workflow for all employee changes within HR applications ensuring requests are processed timely and in compliance with ChildNet’s business rules and government regulations.
- Communicate system-related issues to your manager and partner with your manager on recommendations for improving current processes.
- Maintain and audit employee files (electronic and paper) to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Assign and remove HR system access, as needed.
- Assists in updating HR content on the company websites.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
Years of Experience:
- One (1) year or more experience in HR administration or equivalent
- Experience working in UltiPro HRIS system (preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree preferred
- Responding timely to communications either from emails or phone
- Contacting staff as needed to maintain employee files and provide needed
- Acting as initial source of contact for employee concerns; provides service and support to employees at all levels in the resolution of personnel related issues or conflicts regarding routine general inquiries for the functional areas under charge. e.g., Personnel notifications, PTO/MIA policies, verification of employment, Identification (ID) cards, direct deposit, pay stub, child support, garnishments, and business
ChildNet is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, disability, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, veterans status or military service obligation, medical condition, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression and any other status protected by applicable law. Including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and CFOP 60-10, Chapter 4. ChildNet is also a Drug-Free Workplace (DFWP).
Job Status: Full Time