Human Resources Compliance Coordinator
ChildNet is looking for a Human Resource Compliance Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions. This position is responsible for employee record compliance, administrative and project-oriented duties. The candidate chosen for this role will support Human Resources Department with activities including the update of HRIS (UltiPro System), recruitment, new employee onboarding, employment records, filing, clerical, and additional duties as assigned.
Supports the Human Resources Team by:
- Preparing and sending correspondences, scheduling calendars, and coordinating
- Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of supplies for Human Resources
- Overseeing mail handling and distribution.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures
- Maintaining employee personnel files/ records in compliance with contractual, regulatory, accreditation, legal & ChildNet policy/ procedures
- Maintaining and managing sensitive and confidential
- Coordinating and administering the employee database, and various forms processing requirements relating to human resources administration, e.g., New Hires, promotions, transfers, title changes, terminations, name/ address
- Maintaining and updating employee database records regarding personnel notifications, e.g., payroll changes, job reclassifications, salary adjustments, status change in HRIS (knowledge and experience with UltiPro preferred).
- Verifying and maintaining compliance of the Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) documentation; updates and re-verifies form.
- Maintaining accurate records and logs regarding tasks and projects, i.e., social security verifications, annual Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) records checks, five (5) year background screens, annual local background checks and out of state background screenings.
- Recognizing, respecting, and responding to the unique, culturally- defined needs of others
Provides excellent customer service by:
- Responding timely to communications either from emails or phone
- Contacting staff as needed to maintain employee files and provide needed
- Acting as initial source of contact for employee concerns; provides service and support to employees at all levels in the resolution of personnel related issues or conflicts regarding routine general inquiries for the functional areas under charge. e.g., Personnel notifications, PTO/MIA policies, verification of employment, Identification (ID) cards, direct deposit, pay stub, child support, garnishments, and business
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of progressively reasonable experience in human resources administration or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office products and related software
- Demonstrate self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills, and flexibility.
- Prior HR Compliance experience (preferred)
- Experience working in UltiPro HRIS System (preferred)
ChildNet is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, disability, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, veteran’s status or military service obligation, medical condition, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression and any other status protected by applicable law. Including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and CFOP 60-10, Chapter 4. ChildNet is also a Drug-Free Workplace (DFWP).
Job Status: Full Time