One Community Partnership Project Coordinator
ChildNet, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit community-based care (CBC) agency servicing Broward and Palm Beach County. We are contracted with the State of Florida, Department of Children and Families, to provide case management support to abused, abandoned, and neglected children. ChildNet is nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and employs over 450 staff at its location in Ft Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, Florida.
This position serves as the liaison between ChildNet and the OCP3 program and stakeholders to ensure that the OCP3 grant is successfully implemented in Broward County.
· Act as liaison between ChildNet, BBHC and community providers for all OCP3 related activities, including attendance at committee and project team meetings, as well as subcommittee meetings as necessary.
· Act as a single point of contact for the agency for the implementation of the OCP3 grant.
· Engage, navigate and coordinate young people into OCP3 services by assisting with the identification and referrals for young people who qualify for OCP3 services.
· Develop and manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
· Collect and analyze data regarding the project and share with ChildNet, BBHC and other stakeholders.
· Lead efforts of ChildNet to engage young people in participation in OCP3 services.
· Developing innovative initiatives to improve the overall delivery of services to young people from ChildNet, including those not engaged in the OCP3 initative.
· Ensuring a high level of effective communication between all of ChildNet staff, children, families and community stakeholders.
· Responding and providing resolutions to inquiries and concerns from clients, the community and other departments.
· Recognizing, respecting and responding to the unique, culturally-defined needs of others served.
The items listed above are intended to provide an overview of the essential functions of the job. This is not an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities that the position may be required to provide.
Skills / Requirements
* Master’s degree in social services or a related field preferred.
* Five (5) years or more of supervisory experience in human services or child welfare programs.
* Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office 365 Suite and strong analytical abilities.
* Able and willing to work with a diverse client population.
· Communication: Effective communication skills, both oral and in writing.
· Thoroughness: Ensuring that one's own and others' work and information are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
· Analytical Thinking: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
· Stress Management: The ability to keep functioning effectively when under pressure and maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation.
· Persuasive Communication: The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
ChildNet is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, disability, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, veterans status or military service obligation, medical condition, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression and any other status protected by applicable law. Including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and CFOP 60-10, Chapter 4. ChildNet is also a Drug-Free Workplace (DFWP).
Job Status: Full Time