ChildNet, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit community-based care (CBC) agency servicing Broward and Palm Beach County. We are contracted with the State of Florida, Department of Children and Families, to provide case management support to abused, abandoned, and neglected children. ChildNet is nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and employs over 450 staff at its location in Ft Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, Florida.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for monitoring and ensure the quality of services being provided to consumers.
- Responsible for monitoring Network providers serving ChildNet’s children and families and ensuring services provided are high quality:
- Act as liaison between Service Quality Department and DCF Licensing to coordinate site visits whenever possible.
- Participate in the development of audit tools that address compliance and quality
- Monitor contractual outcomes that drive quality for network providers.
- Complete on-site contract monitoring at network providers while monitoring contractual requirements as well as service quality outcomes.
- Complete contract monitoring reports and follow up as needed. Participate in development and monitoring quantitative and qualitative outcomes that indicate quality services.
- Develop and monitor Corrective Actions Plans that support improved quality services based on findings from contract monitoring.
Promote positive interactions between Service Quality team and Network Provider.
- Provide follow up and support to network providers to aid in contractual obligations being met.
- Attend quarterly site visits at network providers.
- Review monthly reports for early identification of barriers to successful outcomes
- Provide support and training to ChildNet staff on the Service Quality Department and initiatives as needed.
- Engage in Foster Care Referral process.
- Conduct onsite visits follow up in timely manner
- Attend all related meetings.
- Track all referrals and identify trends
- Identify quality initiatives to address trends within foster care referrals
- The items listed above are intended to provide an overview of the essential functions of the job. This is not an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities that the position may be required to provide
Skills / Requirements
* A Masters Degree in social work or related area of study from an accredited college or university required.
*Must have at least five (5) years of experience in social services or quality assurance.
* Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office 365 Suite and strong data entry skills.
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include nights and weekends in order to meet with children and families.
* Able and willing to work with a diverse client population.
Fostering Teamwork: As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, the ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together.
Empowering Others: The ability to convey confidence in employees' ability to be successful, especially at challenging new tasks; delegating significant responsibility and authority; allowing employees freedom to decide how they will accomplish their goals and resolve issues.
Managing Change: The ability to demonstrate support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization's effectiveness; initiating, sponsoring, and implementing organizational change; helping others to successfully manage organizational change.
Managing Performance: The ability to take responsibility for one's own or one's employees' performance, by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
Attention to Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed
ChildNet is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, disability, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, veterans status or military service obligation, medical condition, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression and any other status protected by applicable law. Including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and CFOP 60-10, Chapter 4. ChildNet is also a Drug-Free Workplace (DFWP).
Job Status: Full Time